Microsoft Office 365
Dependable cloud computing solutions that fit your budget
KWCG’s Cloud Services, powered by Office 365, reduce IT costs and headaches. At the same time giving employees, schools, and non-profits access to enterprise class communication and collaboration tools.
KWCG offers a variety of services to get you started, from simply walking you through the signup and initial configuration to turn-key migrations from existing in-house systems.
Level 1: Basic Implementation without Mail Migration. Includes:
- Provision the Office 365 tenant
- Configure accepted domains
- Assist with licensing, verifying domains and required DNS changes, provisioning users
- Includes Web-based training session
Level 2: Implementation with Mail Migration. In addition to Level 1 services, KWCG will migrate email, calendar and contacts data for up to 100 mail users from on-premise Exchange.
Level 3: Implementation with Mail Migration and Federation. Federation allows administration of a single set of identities for both on-premise and Office 365 users through Active Directory.
Additional mailboxes can be migrated at a fixed fee per mailbox.
The key benefits of Office 365 include:
- Anywhere, anytime access to your email, documents, contacts, and calendars on nearly any Web-enabled device
- Continue working with Microsoft Office and the other programs you and your staff already count on for business productivity
- Business-class features that include IT-level phone support, geo-redundancy, guaranteed 99.9% uptime and disaster recovery services
- Pay-as-you-go pricing that brings both predictability and flexibility to your budget
- Access to the newest version of the Microsoft Business Productivity Online Suite (BPOS), which currently has millions of users
The Microsoft Office 365 suite of services includes:
- Office Professional Plus – collaborate and work on the go with familiar software solutions
- Exchange Online – cloud computing solutions for a user-friendly and feature-rich email experience
- SharePoint Online – enhance business collaboration for greater efficiency and productivity
- Lync Online – stay connected to your business with easy-to-use, reliable communications solutions
Microsoft Office 365 is not only user-friendly and secure, but also offers a 99.9% uptime guarantee – so you can truly count on the technology that keeps your business up and running smoothly.
Get an IT solution that’s backed by a world leader in technology.