Manage and Protect Your Digital World
Absolute® Software provides end point security and management solutions that help you to reduce IT costs, prove regulatory compliance, respond to computer theft and optimize productivity.
Computrace and Absolute Secure Drive for End Point Security
Computrace® products help you to centrally track and secure your IT assets within one cloud-based console. Easily identify computers that have gone missing and recover stolen computers. Most importantly, remotely invoke reactive security measures to safeguard each device and the data it contains.
Computrace technology is embedded into the BIOS or firmware of many mobile devices or you can easily install it yourself. KWCG customers with Computrace enjoy a level of persistence that is virtually tamperproof, providing them with a trusted lifeline to each computer in their deployment.
Absolute Secure Drive supports the evolution of encryption by providing you with the technology to manage self-encrypting drives (SEDs).
Absolute Manage for Endpoint Management
Absolute Manage allows IT administrators to manage PC, Mac and iOS devices (iPhone®, iPod touch® and iPad™) from within a single console. Remotely manage deployments within the administrator console and perform standard maintenance routines as well as take strategic measures based upon the requirements of each device.
Absolute Manage is originally cross-platform and can be installed on your existing infrastructure without any need to invest in additional servers or hardware components.
Governance, Risk Management & Compliance for Endpoints
Computrace provides foundational support for all activities related to Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance (GRC) for the endpoint. By maintaining a persistent connection to each device, organizations can oversee:
- Data security and protection
- Deployment and licensing audits
- BYOD policy enforcement
- Theft and criminal investigations
- Security incident response and remediation
- Endpoint forensics
- Compliance reports and certificates
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) and Corporately Owned, Personally Enabled (COPE) programs are becoming the norm for many enterprises. Often labeled as “the consumerization of IT”, BYOD is driven by employee demand for flexibility and choice when it comes to mobile devices.
BYOD poses many risks to corporate data which may be stored on an employee-owned device. Especially if the device is lost, stolen, or if the employee leaves the organization. Absolute Software allows IT to secure corporate data without any impact to the employee’s personal information including capabilities such as:
- Automated employee-enrollment workflows, including a BYOD policy implementation guide to help you legally secure and manage employee-owned devices
- Enterprise level security including stronger passwords and certificate authentication for Exchange email access
- Remote management and deployment of user profiles (configure email, restrict apps, disable cameras)
- Mobile content management
- Automated IT commands based on predefined conditions to turn off roaming, demote a device to unmanaged status, IT alerts, etc.
- Remediation of non-compliant devices including the ability to remotely freeze and wipe devices
TRY IT FREE FOR 90 DAYS
CLICK HERE TO CONTACT KWCG FOR DETAILS